Gurkulindia.com Website Policies and Contacts
Your e-mail address will not be shared with anyone, never. This applies to all e-mail addresses your have entered through comments, e-mail subscriptions, personal mails sent to me.
I may communicate with you on your e-mail id to,
- clarify a question you have asked
- refer you to right source regarding your query
- update you about a new service or important posts of gurkulindia.com only if you have signed up for our newsletter
Your comment’s are main source of information for us, to decide the value of our content, and we request you not to spam anything in the website.
- Comments are moderated. If you are a first time commenter or have cookies disabled, your comment will reach moderation queue and is usually approved with in few hours.
- I may edit the comments to add details, include links, images, or remove swear words.
- You are responsible for the ideas you are sharing though your comments. Our site just act as a medium and will not take any responsibility for what you say.
Content Copyright and Usage Policy
The content on gurkulindia.com is copyrighted. But the ideas or not.
You are free to use the content (and downloadable excel files) for any non-commercial purpose as long as you attribute the original author and Site.. Some guidelines about the content copyright:
- You can not copy paste gurkulindia.com content in your web site, blog or news letters. You can however, use excerpts.
- The Technical solution provided here are tested only in a specific environment. And these solutions may or may not work for your working environment. Using any of the solutions that explained here into your workplace is your own responsibility, author or site have no responsibility for any of the misconfiguration and damage.
You can contact me directly either from our site email id : ” gurkulindia . com @ gmail . com ” or my personal email “ramkumar.ramadevu @ gmail . com”